Trend Alert- Jumpsuits 2013, Fashion or Fad?

As previously mentioned here, last year, jumpsuits are really making a strong reappearance in stores and in high fashion. There is fine line between fashion and fad especially when it comes to jumpsuits. It doesn't look flattering on everyone, therefore I strongly advise you look hard in the mirror before you buy, especial my curvy plus size readers. Very rarely do I find these appealing to my fashion senses, but here are some jumpsuits that have my approval.





This one is my favorite. Available in petite and plus size! Shop Now

This one might be more fit for various body types. Available in petite/plus size! Shop Now

See what I mean buy hit or miss? She is profession and beautiful model....

This one is quite versatile. Shop now reg. sizes


Love how it looks like 2 pieces =] Shop now


It's safe to say that these might go viral for spring/summer 2013. What are your thoughts readers? Will you be rocking these looks this year?


oXo, J



ps.com

For more my fashion favs! Follow me on Socialbliss
and on Twitter



Sources:























Comments

  1. Blue one is look really nice to see.. it would be very expenses right..?? can you give me the prize of that jump suit. go for the shopping on wwww.g3fashions.in
    http://www.g3fashions.in/women/sarees/net-sarees/1-15-109.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful Wholesale Jumpsuits collection, love them, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MODChic™? Couture was born in the spring of 2009 out of a fashionistas dream and desire to create a fashion line that would enhance every woman's personal style. At MODChic™? Couture its all about your unique individuality. We create pieces that allow you to make your own personal fashion statement and look fabulous doing it!chic couture jumpsuits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts