Fresh new music on my latest show!

Mid Summer Night 07/23 by Lulu Kitty J TGC Host | Blog Talk Radio:

Disco Leopard!

It was a short but very a informative show, full of spacey news and gadget rumors! A new artist on my show "Disco Leopard" can you not love a woman that calls herself that? The Grind Theory was kind enough to share his latest track "Kissing you" you must listen it's a hit and oh so 80's chic! ^_^ If you want to keep track of the highlights and find some new music; which is sometimes FREE! of the show please like the Facebook page and Follow me on Twitter. My waves are open for new talent. If you have a recorded track email to me at askluluJ@gmail.com if I like your track it will be played so be sure to include your permission with submission. Don't resist the temptation the show is ready for listening HERE on demand. ;) Can't beat that!



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular Posts