April Foolin New music and entertainment

As I spoke about on this show, I have started the two day diet. I am eager to report the results to you on monday at 9:30pm. Also featured The Grind Theory and his hot new track Digital Sex. Grind Theory will be on the show this monday for Q&A and another track will be played on the show. How exciting is that?! A little fashion talk aw well; if you are having trouble with the neon trends emerging you definitely want to listen to this show! I

Askluluj@gmail.com was created for feedback and questions. If you a talented music artist and would love some exposure please email me and send me a sample of your track. All other talents in any genre may contact me as well. Also if you have a question that you would like me answer on the show for example, research somethings, relationships or gadgets issues you may email me for that as well. I will try my best to answer your inquiry. :) If I am able to answer you it will be featured on the next show! Stay linked with me on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Check out the show now on demand!
April Foolin New music and entertainment 04/02 by Lulu Kitty J TGC Host | Blog Talk Radio:

'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular Posts