Spiritual Spring Cleaning 03/26 by Lulu Kitty J TGC Host | Blog Talk Radio

On the show last night Scott Angel returned as my guest and he was amazing! He will be a regular on a monthly basis to give out free psychic readings and life guidance so you definitely want to stay linked with me! I also spoke about the detox that I am doing and today is day 2. It is called the Daniel fast! Listen to the show for more info and you could also check out this blog which explains and breaks down the detox for you. There are great recipes and a list off foods to avoid and include. Stay linked with me on Facebook or Twitter, and on monday at 9:30 p.m. eastern standard time, April 2, I will be following up on how the detox is working. I must saying the I do not feel hungry but I am having a serious chocolate withdrawal. :( Furthermore, might be talking UFO's and Aliens soon! Who knows what is in store ^~^

Spiritual Spring Cleaning 03/26 by Lulu Kitty J TGC Host | Blog Talk Radio:

'via Blog this'

*Not a doctor so always consult with your doc about any diets or detox you consider*

Comments

Popular Posts