Totally Geek Chic Pre-Valentines day special 02/13 by Lulu Kitty J TGC Host | Blog Talk Radio

Click here to listen to the show -----> Totally Geek Chic Pre-Valentines day special 02/13 by Lulu Kitty J TGC Host | Blog Talk Radio:

'via Blog this'

It was such a delight having Scott Angel on the show. He took the time to give my listeners free readings and life guidance, which I am so grateful for. I also did something a little different. I came across some underground artist and played their music on my show. It felt good to take a break form the mainstream. Which has inspired me more to open my show to any and all talents who need exposure. Hopefully I will find more up and coming artist in this journey. Thank you all for reading and listening. Stay linked with me on Facebook and Twitter and drop a comment or two! =]

Comments

Popular Posts