Totally Geek Chic Radio

To check out saved episodes or catch a live show click here

Friday, November 4, 2011

Geek Chic Fashion?

Has "Geek" been filed in to the category of cool? If so some might see as good or perhaps bad. There probably is a reason to celebrate, but is it wrong to feel cheated? Yes, it mimicking is the highest form of flattery, but seriously everyone is rocking the geek look lately. Everywhere I look now there is geek here...

A geek there!
Well he is a Gleek, so :) I approve! But Britney? :0/ Really?!
Madonna!!! I saw this at the checkout line :) She can wear tin foil and I will still love her!
Though I can appreciate wide range of plastic geek chic frames and gear that are now available by the truck loads, but holy fashion fad batman! A fad is definitely a title we do not deserve! We all know how fashion works, "one day your in and the next day your out". -Klum Perhaps Will geeks remain the cool kids now have made our mark in fashion? I guess am prepared to be the underdog again, are you? I have always been considered to be odd, and I normally do not follow fads, but on the other hand if it looks good on me I wear it. I was the girl who wore pencils skirts and sashes on my hair in the 90's where pin up was not in style at all! I have, and always will be a lover of the old skool, and all my techie/geeky things whether they are in or out! ^~^ TTFN! oXo, J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More