Adele on Cosmopolitan

Adele is on the cover of Cosmo! Enough said, blog over…


Just kidding. ☺ Seriously, at the check-out people must have thought I was crazy as I yelled out, “You go girl, work that jelly”! As a full figured woman myself it is an absolute treat to see plus size woman on a magazine known for only having the hottest of the hottest on their cover. She looks flawless, congrats Adele!

Recently on my show, if you had not heard it yet. Adele to underwent vocal cord surgery, but the there is good news. According to Reuters she is excepted have a full recovery! So hooray for Adele, I can't wait to see her back on stage.

I will never forget seeing her for the first time on a talk show singing “Chasing Pavements”, I immediately downloaded her first album, 19, right after the performance. At that moment I knew that I was watching a legend in the making. Her music is timeless. By now if you have not listened to her seductively heart broken voice (holy oxymoron, but I could not think of a better way to describe her vibe) you must be living under a rock.

Thank you for staying linked to Totally Geek Chic. If you enjoyed this post please like and share! I could use more love and support. My show airs weds at noon on Blog Talk Radio, and bonus shows on Saturdays depending on what is happening that week! Thank you again readers... :0D

oXo, J

Check out her latest hit, someone like you.

Comments

Popular Posts