I'm still here

I have been in school, and trying to take care of myself more. Not a lot of people actually know what a struggle it is for me everyday, and they don't have to know because they are my own battles to fight. Just to give you a small peak, I deal with physical pain, emotional pain, a few other health problems everyday. I realize that there are so many people out there that have worse things going on in their lives, but I am not comparing myself to them. I thank God that I have love in my life. Although, I do not have many friends that connect with me and understand me, I am content, and leave that in God hands. However I am grateful for the people in my life that really do care about me. My mother was right, a true friend is like finding a needle in a haystack. Moving on... I missed an amazing art show this week, it was a bumpy week but I made it through! I haven't been blogging a lot because I have been working on building my blog radio. Last night I finally recorded one my best shows yet! My show is called 'Pillow Tawk' B.T.Y. It is dedicated to night owl nation, whether you like staying up at night, or you struggle with sleep. So here is your chance to list to the goofy girl's voice behind the blogga what! Click here and listen away! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts