The year of the snake!

I have been thinking of the past 11 months. It was definitely a year of serious change and enlightenment. I really feel like I shed my skin and now a different person. I got into a few altercations with a few friends. I actually learned how to really forgive and start over. Nobody is perfect! Who am I not to accept an apology? I feel like I opened up another realm of understanding and perception. Life is all about equilibrium, some of you out there are too young to really understand what I mean by this and some of you will get it. You can't float over troubled waters not even a boat does well. I feel so Buddha and Ghandi today! -_- So peaceful! My heart is full of love and compassion for people and things. Hating and fighting drains your energy away. I still fight my inner dragon that is in me once in a while, but like I said, nobody is perfect...

Comments

Popular Posts