Totally Geek Chic Radio

To check out saved episodes or catch a live show click here

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Let me take you to Rio

Rio is amazing, and it is worth seeing in 3D. The animation was gorgeous, and the storyline was full of unforgettable characters. I fell in love with parrots all over again. I owned about four parakeets in my lifetime, and I have always wanted a blue macaw. Who knows, maybe someday? ;)

This movie is for everyone, kids, and grown ups, and couples who are kids at heart like my and my hubby. I was very impressed with the soundtrack, and I wanted to shake my tail feather right along with the dancing birds. I think I might actually buy a few tracks from it. Out of five hearts I give it four. Check out one of my favorite tracks from the movie.

First 2 mins of the movie



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrASAzgZtPc



Reference;

Youtube
Google Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More