Let me take you to Rio

Rio is amazing, and it is worth seeing in 3D. The animation was gorgeous, and the storyline was full of unforgettable characters. I fell in love with parrots all over again. I owned about four parakeets in my lifetime, and I have always wanted a blue macaw. Who knows, maybe someday? ;)

This movie is for everyone, kids, and grown ups, and couples who are kids at heart like my and my hubby. I was very impressed with the soundtrack, and I wanted to shake my tail feather right along with the dancing birds. I think I might actually buy a few tracks from it. Out of five hearts I give it four. Check out one of my favorite tracks from the movie.

First 2 mins of the movie



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrASAzgZtPc



Reference;

Youtube
Google Images

Comments

Popular Posts